- AeA: AeA calls for urgent EU action to reduce CO2 emissions through ICT. Advanced technologies to help meet 2020 targets, major new report finds. Retrieved from a DOC document.
- ANI.(2008). Maldives plans to buy new homeland as insurance policy against global warming.Retrieved on November 11th 2008, from http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/india-news/maldives-plans-to-buy-new-homeland-as-insurance-policy-against-global-warming_100117124.html
- Answer.com.(2008) difinition of ecosystem. Retrieved 03 Nov 2008 from http://www.answers.com/ecosystem&r=67
- BBC News, Kirby, 2002: Alex Kirby(2002). Land use 'alters climate'. Retrieved 22th October, 2008 from http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/2290098.stm
- Becta, 2007: Becta. (2007). What is a learning platform. Retrieved 13th, November, 2008 from http://schools.becta.org.uk/index.php?section=re&rid=12887?
- BT Group plc,(2008),BT Man Heads ITU Green Group, Retrived on 12 Nov 2008 from http://www.lightreading.com/document.asp?doc_id=160344
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (2008). Broadcaster Provides Unprecedented Coverage of Beijing Olympics. Retrieved October 6th, 2008 from http://www.cisco.com/en/US/solutions/ns341/ns525/ns537/ns705/C36-491479-00_NBC_External_CS.pdf
- Climate Feedback (2008), The Climate Change Blog, Retrived on 10 Nov 2008 from http://blogs.nature.com/climatefeedback/
- Derek Stockley, 2003: E-learning Definition and Explanation(Elearning, Online Training, Online Learning). Retrieved November 14th, 2008 from http://derekstockley.com.au/elearning-definition.html?
- Downes: Stephen Downes. E-learning 2.0.eLearn Magazine. Retrieved November 14th, 2008 from http://elearnmag.org/subpage.cfm?section=articles&article=29-1?
- Elsa Wenzel. (2007). Green disinformation stunt fools media. Retrieved on October 28th, 2008 from http://news.cnet.com/8301-11128_3-9829723-54.html
- Encarta® World English Dictionary.(2007). Climate Change. Retrieved November 8th, 2008 from http://encarta.msn.com/dictionary_701705058/climate_change.html
- EurekAlert, (2008): California, Canada campuses combat greenhouse gas emissions with green IT, Retrieved on 13th November, from http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-10/uobc-ccc102708.php
- GeSi (2008), SMART 2020: Enabling the Low Carbon Economy in the Information Age, Retrieved 10 Nov 2008 from http://www.gesi.org/files/smart2020report.pdf
- GeSi (2008), SMART 2020: Enabling the Low Carbon Economy in the Information Age, Retrieved Oct 23rd 2008 from http://www.gesi.org/index.php?article_id=210&clang=0
- GeSI, (2008): Global e-Sustainability Initiative. Press Release on Friday 20 June 2008. Smarter technology use could reduce global emissions by 15 per cent and save global industry EUR 500 billion in annual energy costs by 2020. The Climate Group.
- Green Power (2008), Retrieved on 24 Oct 2008 from http://www.greenpower.org.hk/gp/e_main.asp
- Heide Hackworth.(2008).Paper Production & The Environment.Retrieved on 14 November 2008 from http://www.earthgreetings.com.au/htm%20pages/environment/paper&environment.html
- IPCC, (2007): Climate Change 2007: The Physical Science Basis. Contribution of Working Group I to the Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change [CC:Solomon, S., D. Qin, M. Manning, Z. Chen, M. Marquis, K.B. Averyt, M.Tignor and H.L. Miller (eds.)]. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, United Kingdom and New York,NY,USA.
- ITU.(2008). ITU and Climate Change. Retrieved on November 9th 2008, from http://www.itu.int/themes/climate/# ITU, (2008): ITU Symposium on ICTs and Climate Change London, UK, 17-18 June 2008, Chairman's Report (Final, 30 June). Retrieved on 12th November, from http://www.itu.int/dms_pub/itu-t/oth/06/0F/T060F0000100001PDFE.pdf
- ITU, (2008): ITU Symposium on ICTs and Climate Change London, UK, 17-18 June 2008, Chairman's Report (Final, 30 June). Retrieved on 12th November, from http://www.itu.int/dms_pub/itu-t/oth/06/0F/T060F0000100001PDFE.pdf
- ITU/MIC, (2008): ITU/MIC Kyoto Symposium on ICTs and Climate Change 15-16 April 2008, Chairman's Report (Final, 24 April). Retrieved on 12th November, from http://www.soumu.go.jp/s-news/2008/pdf/080416_5_bs.pdf
- Liebrecht, 2007: Deia Liebrecht. (2007) West Area Gets Smart With Technology. Retrieved November 13th, 2008 from http://www.theledger.com/article/20071127/NEWS14/711270453/1229/CAMPUS40?
- Lim Kin Chew, 2004: Learning Standards Technical Committee, Singapore. Retreieved November 14th from http://www.elc.or.jp/aen/content/conference/2004/file/S2_Singapore.pdf?
- M.Karaca etc. (2008): M.Karaca, A.Ekici, O.L.Sen,Yesilnacar and T. Kindap. Geophysical Research Abstracts, Vol.10, EGU2008-A-08390, 2008. Irrigation induced climate change in.# Milwaukee. (2008). Johnson Controls Serves as the Largest Provider of Sustainability Solutions for the Olympics. Retrieved October 6th, 2008 from
- Megan Prusynski, Finding Your Path: Defining Green for Your Business ,retrieved on 10 Nov 2008 from http://ecopreneurist.com/2008/05/23/finding-your-path-defining-green-for-your-business/
- Motor Systems Online,retrieved on 10 Nov 2008 from http://www.peak.co.nz/mso/
- Nicolae Sfetcu. (2008). Non-climate factors driving climate change. Retrieved 22th October, 2008 from http://www.sfetcu.com/content/Non-climate-factors-driving-climate-change
- Nicolae Sfetcu. (2008). Phanerozoic Carbon Dioxide. Retrieved 22th October, 2008 from http://www.sfetcu.com/content/Phanerozoic-Carbon-Dioxide
- NWF.Target Global Warming in Florida. Retrieved on November 11th 2008, from http://www.targetglobalwarming.org/new/files/FLfactsheet.pdf
- Ong, BK. (2008). _Smart buildings, take two. Retrieved October 7th, 2008 from http://www.asiaone.com/Business/Story/A1Story20080723-78278.html
- Our Part,(2008),Retrived on 24 Oct 2008 from http://www.undp.org.cn/ourpart/our_part_en.swf
- Peter W. Newton.(2001). Human Settlements Theme Report. Retrieved November 9th, 2008 from http://www.environment.gov.au/soe/2001/publications/theme-reports/settlements/glossary.html
- Pidwirny, M. (2006). "Causes of Climate Change". Fundamentals of Physical Geography, 2nd Edition. Retrieved 22th October, 2008 from http://www.physicalgeography.net/fundamentals/7y.html
- PhysicalGeograohy.net: Pidwirny, M. (2006). "Causes of Climate Change". Fundamentals of Physical Geography, 2nd Edition. Retrieved 22th October, 2008 from http://www.physicalgeography.net/fundamentals/7y.html
- Recycling Awareness Blog,(2008), Retrievd on 24 Oct 2008 from http://recyclingawareness.blogspot.com/
- Rikki Stancich (2008), Green ICT: Banking on a software solution to climate change, Retrieved Oct 23rd from http://www.climatechangecorp.com/content.asp?ContentID=5727
- sfetcu, 2008: Nicolae Sfetcu. (2008). Non-climate factors driving climate change. Retrieved 22th October, 2008 from http://www.sfetcu.com/content/Non-climate-factors-driving-climate-change/
- SMART: SMART Board interactive whiteboards. Retrieved November 13th, 2008 from http://www2.smarttech.com/st/en-US/Products/SMART+Boards/?
- SOMINI SENGUPTA.(2007). Glaciers in Retreat. Retrieved on November 11th 2008, from http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/17/science/earth/17glacier.htmlex=1343707200&en=b3b36fe545c4911e&ei=5124&partner=permalink&exprod=permalink
- Steven Schwankert. (2008). Beijing Prepares for 'High-tech Olympics'. Retrieved October 6th, 2008 from
- The Economist. (2008). Computing sustainability: How computers can help to cut carbon emissions. Retrieved November 1st, 2008 from http://www.economist.com/business/displaystory.cfm?story_id=11585208
- The Environment Site Froms,(2008), Retrived on 24 Oct 2008 from http://www.theenvironmentsite.org/forum/
- The Green Lane.(2008)._Glossary._Retrieved 13 Nov 2008 from http://www.ec.gc.ca/water/en/info/gloss/e_gloss.htm
- The Natural Edge Project(2008),Sustainable IT Reducing Cerbon Footprint and Materials Waste in the IT Envitonment, Lecture 4, Data Centers and HP Case Study, Retrived on 14 Nov 2008 from http://www.naturaledgeproject.net/Documents/SustainableIT/Sustainable%20IT%20-%20Lecture%204.pdf
- The Nature Conservancy: Climate Change: What We Do. The Role of Forests in Reducing Emissions. Retrieved 22th Octorber, 2008 from http://www.nature.org/initiatives/climatechange/strategies/art20602.html
- The Online Citizen,(2008),A community of Singaporeans,Retrived 24 Oct 2008 from http://theonlinecitizen.com/2007/02/climate-change-the-other-terrorism-facing-singapore/
- TU's Engagement with Climate Change: Monitoring Climate Change (2008), Retrieved Oct 23rd from http://www.itu.int/themes/climate/engagement/monitoring.html
- UN, (2008): Beijing High-Level Conference on Climate Change: Technology Development and Technology Transfer, 7-8 November 2008. Retrieved on 12th November, from http://www.un.org/esa/sustdev/sdissues/energy/op/beijing_hlccc_nov08/aide_memoire_beijing_hlccc.pdf
- UNFCCC, (2007): The United Nations Climate Change Conference in Bali, Retrieved on 12th November, from http://unfccc.int/meetings/cop_13/items/4049.php
- US Department of Energy.(2008)._Energy Sources._Retrieved on November 9th 2008, from http://www.energy.gov/energysources/index.htm
- Wikipedia,Electronic motor, retrieved on 10 Nov 2008 from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_motor
- WWWF-Canada, (2008): High Tech Key to Low Carbon Future, Retrieved on 13th November, from http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_pwwi/is_200806/ai_n27511087
- Yeo,G.K.,Oh,B.B.(2008).ICT and Our Society.(4th Ed.). Singapore:McGraw-Hill.