You can only export a page or export a wiki space if the wiki's administrator has given you permission to do so.
If you are allowed to export to PDF, you will be able to see the page/space export links.
Export a page to PDF
1. Go to the page you want to export to PDF.
2. Mouseover Tools, then click Export to PDF.
3. If you are prompted to save the file, choose where you want to save the file.
4. You have exported a PDF of the page.
Export a wiki space to PDF
1. From your wiki space, mouseover Browse, then click Space Operations.
2. Click PDF Export, under Export on the sidebar.
Choose Normal Export if you want to export the entire wiki. Click Export, then skip to step 5.
Choose Custom Export if you want to export selected pages.
3. If you chose Custom Export, choose the Pages to export. By default, all pages will be selected. Uncheck to deselect.
4. Click Export.
5. Wiki.nus will generate the PDF. This may take a while if your wiki is large. Once done, you will be given a download link. Click the link to download the PDF.