- Click the Course for which you want to check the student's access.
- Click People on the left-hand course navigation menu.
- In the People text field, search for the student's name.
Once you locate the student's name, click the 3 dots on the right of the corresponding student's row, then click User details.
As an instructor, you are likely to have more options on the 3 dots menu, beyond User details in the screenshot below.
- Click Access report, on the right-hand sidebar.
- You can see an overview of the student's access of various tools in your course. Note that this is not an exhaustive list.
For more details on Student Access report, you can find on this link