You can make restrictions to approve or block participants from certain countries that can join your meetings.
To enable it for your account (a one-time setup):
- Sign in to the NUS Zoom web portal.
- Go to Settings. https://nus-sg.zoom.us/profile/setting
- Use Ctrl+F or Cmd+F to find "countries".
- Enable the option: "Approve or block entry to users from specific regions/countries"
- Determine whether users from specific regions or countries can join meetings/webinars on your account by adding them to your Approved List or Blocked List.
- Blocking regions may limit CRC, Dial-in, Call Me, and Invite by Phone options for participants joining from those regions.
- You will then be asked which countries to allow or block. Type in and select the countries and click Save.
Note that you can only choose to allow or block; not both.
- Once done, confirm that your settings have been saved.
To enable it for your meetings
- Schedule a new meeting.
- Under Meeting options, select "Approve or block entry to users from specific regions/countries" if you'd like make the restrictions.
- Once enabled, check the countries listed.
- Click on Edit, if you'd like to add/block more countries to the list.