- Login to ExamSoft web portal. Visit How do I login to the Examsoft web portal? learn how to login ExamSoft web portal.
- On ExamSoft web portal, click "Courses"
- On Course page, click on the course in blue that relates to your module for peer evaluation. (You should not see CIT Demo as this is a sample instruction)
- Search for the peer evaluation assessment and click "ACTION"
- The grading browser will be opened in another tab of your browser. You will see a list of students which you will be evaluating. Look for the correct student and click "Grade"
- Indicates your grade for the student by entering the number within the text box under Grade.
- If you wish to add some comments for the individual competency, click on comment icon
- If you wish to provide an overall comment, enter the overall comment in the "Overall Comments" text box.
- Click "Save" once you have completed the grading for this student. You may click "Exam Takers" at the top to select another student.
- On ExamTaker list, you will see 100% for the student that you have graded. If you wish to update any graded student, click "Re-Grade", otherwise, choose the next student and click "Grade"
- Once you have finished grading all students, grading progress for all students must be 100%.
- If there is no more further amendment, you may close the tab.