Students are to ballot for tutorial classes
- There are a wide variety of timeslots to choose from (you may search for the modules here)
- Allowed to rank up to 20 slots (1 being highest priority)
- Tutorial registration will be done in Select Tutorials Round 1 & Round 2. Please refer to ModReg Schedule.
For students from the School of Continuing and Lifelong Education (SCALE), due to the nature of the programmes, a tutorial group will be pre-allocated based on your study schedule.
Rounds 1 & 2
- In Rounds 1 & 2, a quota is set for students from different Faculties and Nationalities, to ensure a diversity of students in each tutorial class. For Hall students, priority is given to select tutorials conducted at the hall in which they are residing.
- Quota is available at Tutorial Balloting reports
- Students will be divided into two groups by faculty:
Science & Technology (S&T)
Humanities & Social Sciences (H&SS)
Faculty of Engineering (including Computer Eng.)
Faculty of Arts & Social Science (including Env. Geo.)
Faculty of Science (including Pharmacy & Env. Bio.)
School of Business
School of Computing
School of Design & Environment
Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music
- During Add/Drop/Swap: the remaining quota will be merged
- Add/Drop/Swap is on first-come-first-served basis. You may refer to the CORS Briefing Slides for Freshmen
If ModReg does not swap your tutorial by the end of the Add/Drop/Swap round, it means your request was unsuccessful.
Students who do not secure a tutorial timeslot after all the balloting rounds are required to come down physically for a manual registration process. The details for manual registration will be communicated to students via NUS email.
Students who are not pre-allocated with any slots by the end of manual registration will be pre-allocated a slot on random basis