On Sunday 4 August 2019, IVLE will go into read-only mode.
- All modules will be unpublished.
- Staff will not be able to:
- create modules for AY19/20 onward
- update module to AY19/20 onward
- publish modules
- User and technical support for IVLE and LAPI will cease.
- No bug fixes and enhancement, except for security patches.
- No restoration of already deleted data in IVLE.
While we call this read-only mode, staff can create, edit and delete content in the existing modules.
However, students will not able able to view any of this content.