The Class & Groups tool allow you to add students into your module. Depending on your module type, this process might be different.
Using the grouping feature, you can also create groups to further manage your class. This may come in handy on cases such as when you have different teaching assistants managing different groups or when you want to allow access of certain contents to specific groups.
- Refresh my module's student roster(s) and groups?
- How to add students into my module?
- How to add other users outside my class?
- How to create groups and assign members for the group?
- How to remove members from group?
- How do I quickly find a group or student?
- How to enable self-enrollment?
- How to have different set of groups for self-enrollment so that students can sign up for more than 1 group?
- How to batch remove students from the Guest Roster
- How do I export the roster or groups?
- How to randomly assign students to groups in a module?
- How to batch add users into a class group?
- Add non-NUS student into the module
- Batch import Guests into a module
- View list of unactivated guest accounts
- Mark attendance for my class
- There are students in ModReg, but not in LumiNUS after refresh. Why?
- Send announcement to class students