What is Teams?
Microsoft Teams is a chat-based workspace in Office 365. It is a hub for teamwork that brings together conversations, content, meetings, and tools into a single experience. Built on capabilities of SharePoint and Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams make collaboration a breeze. Share ideas anywhere on your desktop or mobile devices and have instant access to everything your team needs.
Microsoft Teams is available to all NUS students and staff with access to Office 365. Now bring in your team and let the collaboration begin!
- Work together without sharing personal emails/contacts
- Reduce volume of emails using threaded conversations and private chats
- Inject some fun with emojis, stickers and GIFs
- Get in touch with audio and video calls
- Organise your files, notes and tasks in single place
- Seamless integration with Office 365 apps (OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote) for real-time collaboration
- Customise your workspace with tabs and connectors for important information
Try it out on http://teamsdemo.office.com.