What is Teams?
Microsoft Teams is a chat-based workspace in Office 365. It is a hub for teamwork that brings together conversations, content, meetings, and tools into a single experience. Built on capabilities of SharePoint and Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams make collaboration a breeze. Share ideas anywhere on your desktop or mobile devices and have instant access to everything your team needs.
- Work together without sharing personal emails/contacts
- Reduce volume of emails using threaded conversations and private chats
- Inject some fun with emojis, stickers and GIFs
- Get in touch with audio and video calls
- Organise your files, notes and tasks in single place
- Seamless integration with Office 365 apps (OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote) for real-time collaboration
- Customise your workspace with tabs and connectors for important information