Under the new General Education (GE) Curriculum, implemented in AY2015/16, GE modules are divided into 5 pillars, namely:
- Human Cultures
- Singapore Studies
- Thinking and Expression
- Quantitative Reasoning (GER1000 is the only module offered under this pillar)
- Asking Questions (GEQ1000 is the only module offered under this pillar)
For more information regarding GE Curriculum, please refer here.
For more information regarding module content of GEQ1000 & GER1000, please search for the module here.
Tutorial Manual Registration for AY17/18 Sem 2
Venue: University Hall, Tan Chin Tuan Wing, Level 1, Room T101
|Thursday, 18 Jan||9am – 5pm||12:30pm – 1:30pm|
|Friday, 19 Jan||12:30pm – 2:30pm|
- If you are pre-allocated the module in a particular Semester, it will be reflected in the CORS system by Round 1C (Semester 1) / Round 2A (Semester 2).
- Students who are supposed to read/wish to read the module(s) in a particular Semester and are not pre-allocated the module, please appeal for the module via CORS Appeal. Please use the queue "Request to be preallocated GEQ1000 or GER1000 in current Semester".
- Tutorials for GER1000 starts on Week 2, one week earlier than most modules.