Students are to ballot for tutorial classes
- There are a wide variety of timeslots to choose from (you may search for the modules here)
- Allowed to rank up to 20 slots (1 being highest priority)
- Tutorial registration will be done in Tutorial Iteration 1. Students are to note that this Round begins 1 week earlier than tutorial registration for the majority of other modules. Please refer to online CORS schedule.
For students from the School of Continuing and Lifelong Education (SCALE), Due to the nature of the programmes, a tutorial group will be pre-allocated based on your study schedule.
Tutorial Balloting : Rounds 1A & 1B
- In Rounds 1A & 1B, a quota is set for students from different Faculties, to ensure that there is a mixture of students from different faculties in each tutorial class.
- Quota is available at Tutorial Balloting reports
- Students will be divided into two groups by faculty:
Science & Technology (S&T)
Humanities & Social Sciences (H&SS)
Faculty of Science (including Pharmacy & Env. Bio.)
Faculty of Arts & Social Science (including Env. Geo.)
School of Computing
School of Design & Environment
Faculty of Engineering (including Computer Eng.)
School of Continuing and Lifelong Education
Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music
Tutorial Balloting : Add/Drop/Swap
- During Add/Drop/Swap: the remaining quota will be merged
- Add/Drop/Swap is on first-come-first-served basis. You may refer to the CORS Briefing Slides for Freshmen
If CORS does not swap your tutorial by the end of the Add/Drop/Swap Round, it means your swap request was unsuccessful.
Tutorial Balloting : Manual Registration
Students who do not secure a tutorial timeslot after all the balloting rounds are required to come down physically for a manual registration process. The details for manual registration will be communicated to students via NUS email.
Students who are not pre-allocated with any slots by the end of manual registration will be pre-allocated a slot on random basis