For School of Continuing and Lifelong Education (SCALE) students,
Due to the nature of the programmes, a tutorial group will be pre-allocated based on your study schedule.
Students are to ballot for tutorial classes
- There are a wide variety of timeslots to choose from (you may search for the modules here)
- Allowed to rank up to 20 slots (1 being highest priority)
- Tutorial registration will be done in Tutorial Iteration 1. Students are to note that this Round begins 1 week earlier than tutorial registration for the majority of other modules. Please refer to online CORS schedule.
Tutorial Balloting : Rounds 1A & 1B
- In Rounds 1A & 1B, a quota is set for students from different Faculties, to ensure that there is a mixture of students from different faculties in each tutorial class.
- Quota is available at Tutorial Balloting reports: http://www.nus.edu.sg/cors/useful-info.html
- Students will be divided into two groups by faculty:
Science & Technology (S&T)
Humanities & Social Sciences (H&SS)
Faculty of Science
(including Pharmacy & Env. Bio.)
Faculty of Arts & Social Science
(including Env. Geo.)
School of Computing
School of Design & Environment
Faculty of Engineering
School of Continuing and Lifelong Education
Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music
Tutorial Balloting : Add/Drop/Swap
- During Add/Drop/Swap: the remaining quota will be merged
- Add/Drop/Swap is on first-come-first-served basis. You may refer to the CORS Briefing Slides for Freshmen at http://www.nus.edu.sg/cors/using-cors.html
If CORS does not swap your tutorial by the end of the Add/Drop/Swap Round, it means your swap request was unsuccessful.
Tutorial Balloting : Manual Registration
Students who do not secure a tutorial timeslot after all the balloting rounds are required to come down physically for a manual registration process. The details for manual registration will be communicated to students via NUS email.
Students who are not pre-allocated with any slots by the end of manual registration will be pre-allocated a slot on random basis