- From the IVLE Workspace, look for the module you wish to import the marks.
- Click on the [Quick Actions > Edit].
On the left menu, click on the Gradebook.
- Navigate to Items on the left menu.
Click on icon under the Mark column for the grade item record.
Click on [Actions > Import from Excel] to import the marks from your excel sheet.
On the import page,
- Select whether to import by Student No. or User ID.
- Choose the file to import. (You may refer to the template format needed for import.)
After you have chosen a file, click on the Upload button.
My import fails, so what should I do?
Please try the below suggestions.
- If your excel is protected with a password, please remove it and upload again.
- If your excel is not password protected and it still fails, please download the excel template from the IVLE Gradebook. Input your marks in there, and upload the excel file.
- Check and ensure the marks/grades/remarks are imported correctly.