- Login to Turnitin using NUSNET credentials will been disabled as of December 2016. This is Turnitin's decision, not CIT's.
- If you have:
- used Turnitin directly before December 2016 or
- ever used Turnitin via IVLE,
- These instructions are applicable only to Turnitin users who need to access Turnitin directly. If you have always used Turnitin via IVLE Files (Workbin), these instructions do not apply to you.
LOG IN to Turnitin
Create a Turnitin account
CIT does not create Turnitin accounts manually.
A Turnitin account is created automatically when you create a Turnitin submission folder in IVLE.
You need not log in directly to Turnitin unless there are specific features you want to use that are not available in IVLE:
- Revision assignment
- Reflection assignment
- Quick Submit
Note: submission on behalf on students is not possible in Turnitin submission folders in IVLE. However, instead of going to Turnitin direct, you can:
- set up Turnitin submission folders in IVLE,
- change the optional settings to not allow students to view the similarity index nor the originality report, and
- request that your students hand in their assignments in the Turnitin submission folder in IVLE.
RESET your Turnitin account password, if necessary