Set up or create Turnitin submission folders in IVLE Files / Workbin.
- Enabling Turnitin submission means that students will upload their files directly to a Turnitin assignment via IVLE.
- IVLE does not host a copy of the files for Turnitin submission folders.
- Only Module Owners and Managers can access students' files in Turnitin submission folders.
- Read Managers cannot access students' files in Turnitin submission folders.
- You cannot undo the integration once the Turnitin assignment is created.
Turnitin assignment settings must be configured after the Turnitin submission folder is created.
Turnitin submission folders cannot contain sub-folders. Each Turnitin submission folder contains one Turnitin assignment.
You can still create a normal student submission folder that contains several Turnitin submission folders.
- Each student can only submit one file per assignment. If resubmission is allowed, any submission by a student overwrites his/her previous submission.