Set up or create Turnitin submission folders in IVLE Files / Workbin.
Please read and understand the following before creating a Turnitin submission folder:
Files hosted on Turnitin
- Enabling Turnitin submission means that students will upload their files directly to a Turnitin assignment via IVLE.
- IVLE does not host a copy of the files for Turnitin submission folders.
- Only Module Owners and Managers can access students' files in Turnitin submission folders.
- Read Managers cannot access students' files in Turnitin submission folders.
- You should not undo the integration once a Turnitin submission folder is created. Files are not passed back to IVLE by doing so.
- IVLE submission folders with student submissions cannot be converted to Turnitin submission folders.
Turnitin assignment settings must be configured after the Turnitin submission folder is created.
Turnitin submission folders cannot contain sub-folders. Each Turnitin submission folder contains one Turnitin assignment.
You can still create a normal student submission folder that contains several Turnitin submission folders.
- Each student can only submit one file per assignment. If resubmission is allowed, any submission by a student overwrites his/her previous submission.