Updates & Announcements
- Adobe Presenter 11 users, before you begin, save your PowerPoint file to the latest PPTX format if you PowerPoint file is still the old PPT extension version.
- You can only install Adobe Presenter for Windows. Adobe Presenter presentations can be viewed on Windows and Mac.
All you require are a computer with an internet connection, a headset with microphone and Microsoft PowerPoint (2010 or later, 32bit) on Windows.
It is also good to find a quiet place to minimise background noise, and to schedule enough time to create the Adobe Presenter presentation.
Registration for Adobe Presenter is to allow CIT to allocate a serial number under your NUSNET userid.
- Register here.
- Wait for confirmation email (by next working day).
- Proceed to Download and Install Adobe Presenter after receiving confirmation email.
Download and Install Adobe Presenter 11.0
- Uninstall existing installations of Adobe Presenter.
- Click to obtain the serial number.
- You will need it for installation).
- The serial number link is accessible only if you have registered for Adobe Presenter.
- Download the Adobe Presenter 11 installer from here: Presenter 11 Installer.
- Proceed to unzip the "adobe-presenter-11.zip" file and Run Setup.exe
- You will be asked for an Adobe account. Create one if you do not have one, there is no licensing issue.
* Please do not use your NUSNET Password for the password.
- Install Adobe Presenter 11.
- Remember to key in the serial number obtained in Step 2.
- Open Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Configure Adobe Presenter Preferences (to set up the publishing server).