Updates & Announcements
From 1st June 2017, we would like to inform that we will no longer release any new licenses for Adobe Presenter. For existing users of Adobe Presenter, we will continue to provide help support for the product.
From 14 June 2017, all users who wish to access Breeze server(for viewing of content or editing/uploading) outside NUS campus are required to connect to webVPN.
If you have any further questions regarding the change of service, please feel free to contact Mr WEE Ying Qin.
All you require are a computer with an internet connection, a headset with microphone and Microsoft PowerPoint (2010 or later, 32bit) on Windows.
It is also good to find a quiet place to minimise background noise, and to schedule enough time to create the Adobe Presenter presentation.
Download and Install Adobe Presenter 11.0
- Uninstall existing installations of Adobe Presenter.
- Click to obtain the serial number.
- You will need it for installation).
- The serial number link is accessible only if you have registered for Adobe Presenter.
- Download the Adobe Presenter 11 installer from here: Presenter 11 Installer.
- Proceed to unzip the "adobe-presenter-11.zip" file and Run Setup.exe
- You will be asked for an Adobe account. Create one if you do not have one, there is no licensing issue.
* Please do not use your NUSNET Password for the password.
- Install Adobe Presenter 11.
- Remember to key in the serial number obtained in Step 2.
- Open Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Configure Adobe Presenter Preferences (to set up the publishing server).