Here are some tips to Select Tutorials. You may refer to RESOURCES ON MODREG FOR STUDENTS at ModReg here for videos on these steps.
Students are to ballot for tutorial classes
For students from the School of Continuing and Lifelong Education (SCALE), due to the nature of the programmes, a tutorial group will be pre-allocated based on your study schedule.
Select Tutorials Rounds 1 & 2
- In Rounds 1 & 2, a quota is set for students from different Faculties and Nationalities, to ensure a diversity of students in each tutorial class. For Hall students, priority is given to select tutorials conducted at the hall in which they are residing.
- Quota is available at Tutorial Balloting reports
- Students will be divided into two groups by faculty:
Science & Technology (S&T)
Humanities & Social Sciences (H&SS)
Faculty of Engineering (including Computer Eng.)
Faculty of Arts & Social Science (including Env. Geo.)
Faculty of Science (including Pharmacy & Env. Bio.)
School of Business
School of Computing
School of Design & Environment
Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music
- During Add/Drop/Swap: the Swap round, the remaining quota will for the tutorials will be merged
- Add/Drop/Swap is on first-come-first-served basis. You may refer to the CORS Briefing Slides for Freshmen
If ModReg does not swap your tutorial by the end of the Add/Drop/Swap round, it means your request was unsuccessful.
Manual Registration Appeals/ Inquiries
Students who do not secure a tutorial timeslot after all the balloting rounds are required to come down physically for a manual registration process. The details for manual registration will be communicated to students via NUS email.