For students from the School of Continuing and Lifelong Education (SCALE), due to the nature of the programmes, a tutorial group will be pre-allocated based on your study schedule.
Rounds 1A 1 & 1B2
- In Rounds 1A 1 & 1B2, a quota is set for students from different Faculties and Nationalities, to ensure a diversity of students in each tutorial class. For Hall students, priority is given to select tutorials conducted at the hall in which they are residing.
- Quota is available at Tutorial Balloting reports
- Students will be divided into two groups by faculty:
- During Add/Drop/Swap: the remaining quota will be merged
- Add/Drop/Swap is on first-come-first-served basis. You may refer to the CORS Briefing Slides for Freshmen
If CORS If ModReg does not swap your tutorial by the end of the Add/Drop/Swap Roundround, it means your swap request was unsuccessful.