- Login to Turnitin using NUSNET credentials has been disabled as of 15 December 2016. This is Turnitin's decision, not CIT's.
- If you have:
you already have a Turnitin account with your NUSNET email as your username and a system-assigned random password.
- used Turnitin directly before December 2016 or
- ever used Turnitin via IVLE,
- These instructions are applicable only to Turnitin users who need to access Turnitin directly.
If you only use Turnitin via IVLE Files (Workbin), these instructions do not apply to you.
- Instructors and students using Turnitin directly, do note the new account creation and submission process for students.