- Go to your module.
- Click Gradebook.
- Make sure you only select one graded item.
On List View (Click on the checkbox of the published graded item.):
On Gridview (Click on the published graded item header box. You will see that the header box will have a blue border to indicate it has been selected. Make sure you only select one graded item.):
- Click the Send Verification Reminder option from the right hand side. If you cannot see the Send Verification Reminder option, make sure that you only select one graded item.
- A form will appear.
- Choose if you want to send the reminder to students who have not verified or to all students.
- If required, place a tick on Exclude students from the quest roster.
- If required, fill in the userid of users you want to cc in the CC List.
- If required, change the prefilled Subject field.
- Fill in your Message.
- Click DONE.
Another way to find out if students have verified their marks is to check the graded item’s Analytics. In the Marked Students section, a check mark will appear in the Verified? column to indicate students who have verified their marks. Here you can also find a link to Send verification reminder.