- Go to your module.
- Click Conferencing.
- Click + CREATE MEETING.
[If you have not activated your NUS Zoom account, it will prompt you to activate and sign in.]
- You will need to complete the form that appear:
- Fill in the name of the meeting.
- Specify who can access the meeting. If you want to grant access to everyone, tick Everyone in this Module.
- Specify the start date and time.
- Specify the duration of the meeting.
- Select the Meeting Options available:
- Meeting Password: Yes, so participants Participants need to enter the password to join the meeting. (default is set to "Yes" due to security reasons)
- Enable Waiting Room: Yes, the host will manually allow waiting participant to enter the meeting.
- Mute participants on Entry: Yes, participants will be muted upon entry into the meeting to reduce noise.
- Only authenticated users can join: Yes, participants need to sign in before they can join the meeting. (default is set to "Yes" due to security reasons)
- Enable Recording: Host can choose to record locally or on cloud. If host choose "Record to the cloud", he/she will received an email notification from zoom once the recording is ready.
- Send E-mail: Send e-mail to participants for this meeting.
- Click Create.