1) I have been assigned GEQ1000/GER1000. As an Alumni, are my requirements similar to that of Undergraduate students?
Yes, your requirements will be the same to that of an Undergraduate student. You will have to attend all tutorial classes and attempt all assignments and assessments for the module, including tests and exams (if any). You may check the module requirements at IVLE.
2) Will I get a certificate upon completion of the module?
A transcript will be available for all students.
3) Where do I check my class details (time, venue, dates)?
You should have received an email from email@example.com to check your class details at the mySIS page.
4) I have more questions regarding the modules that I can read as an alumni, who can I ask?
You may write to SCALE - School of Continuing and Lifelong Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|title||For Audit Grade Option|
1) I have opted to read the module on an Audit basis, what do I have to do?
You will have access to the online lectures and videos, and may participate in online discussions, and attend the in-class tutorials that you are assigned to.
2) What are the requirements to attain the Audit grade? Do I need to do any assignments or MCQ quizzes?
For GEQ1000: There are no minimal requirements. You do not need to do or submit any of the assignments, but if you wish to learn and do the assignments, you are encouraged to do so.
For GER1000: You are required to attend at least 2 tutorials and attempt at least 3 IVLE quizzes. You will not sit for the mid-term test and final examination.
3) What will show on my transcript if I opt for Audit?
An ‘AUD’ grade will be shown on your transcript, indicating that you have audited the module.
4) Is this a stackable unit that I can use to qualify to read another module or course?
If this module is a prerequisite for your next module or course, you will require a letter grade (CS, A+, A, etc.) for the module. An AUD grade may not be sufficient to meet the prerequisite.
5) Will there be a certificate if I opted for Audit?
A transcript is available for all students regardless of the grading option made.