Set up or create Turnitin submission folders in LumiNUS Files.
Please read and understand the following before creating a Turnitin submission folder:
Files hosted on Turnitin
The steps to create a Turnitin submission folder are:
- Click the module card from the landing page, you will be brought to the module page.
- Click Files.
- If you currently do not have any folder, when you enter Files you will see a remark indicating that you do not have any folder and a link to Create one, click that link. Alternatively, click + CREATE FOLDER. A form will appear and the first section is GENERAL.
- Fill in the Folder Name.
- Set Folder Opens date and time.
- Set Folder Closes date and time.
- Set Sort Files by based on how you want the files to be sorted.
- Set Allow Student Submission? to Yes.
- Set Enable Turnitin Integration? to Yes.
- If you want to release feedback, set Set Feedback Release Date for Turnitin Folder to Yes. A date and time option will then appear, set the date and time accordingly. This date must not be earlier than the Folder Opens date and time.
- Click CREATE FOLDER. You will be brought to PERMISSIONS section.
- Set the permission for the folder. If you want to grant access to everyone in your module, tick Everyone in this Module.
- Click CREATE FOLDER.
Continue to configure the Turnitin assignment settings.