We expect LumiNUS to launch in beta in July 2018. The beta period will last at least until July 2019.
What does alpha mean?
LumiNUS alpha is a preview of what to expect when LumiNUS launches.
- You should not use LumiNUS alpha for your modules. A number of known and unknown bugs are likely to surface.
- LumiNUS alpha does not have
- the full feature set planned for launch.
- Some features in LumiNUS alpha may not be in beta and final launch.
- Content created LumiNUS alpha will stay in beta and final launch. The records will not be purged unless the entire feature is removed.
IVLE will run as per normal , and you during LumiNUS alpha. You should continue using IVLE for your modules.
Who can access LumiNUS alpha?
What does beta mean?
LumiNUS beta means that you can start using LumiNUS for your modules/classes.
We want to ease academic staff into LumiNUS, so we are running both concurrently to give you time to adapt to LumiNUS. The comfort level for a beta product will differ from person to person, so we have decided that both should be available while we polish LumiNUS up for actual launch.
I want to use LumiNUS during beta, but some of the features are not available. What should I do?