- How do I choose the tutorial slot that I want?
- You have to ballot for a tutorial class. Please refer here.
- What does "odd" and "even" weeks mean?
- Please refer to the NUS Academic calendar here.
- For GER1000 (6 tutorial sessions)
- "Odd" weeks - Week 3, 5, 7, 9, 11. Poster presentation on Week 13.
- "Even" weeks - Week 2, 4, 6, 8, 10. Poster presentation on Week 12.
- For GEQ1000 (5 tutorial sessions)
- Odd" weeks - Week 3, 5, 7, 9, 11.
- "Even" weeks - Week 4, 6, 8, 10, 12.
- I was successfully allocated a tutorial class after the balloting round but wish to change it. How do I go about doing so?
Please wait for the Add/Drop/Swap Period to swap your classes via CORS. You may refer to the CORS Briefing Slides for Freshmen.
- I requested for a swap during the Add/Drop/Swap Period. How do I know if it is successful?
You may refer to the CORS Briefing Slides for Freshmen on how to add/swap your tutorial slot. If CORS does not swap your tutorial by the end of the Add/Drop/Swap Period, it means your swap request was unsuccessful.
- The Add/Drop/Swap Period is over. I was successfully allocated GER1000 tutorial class, 2-4pm at FASS but I have another class 4-6pm at FoS. Can I change my GER1000 tutorial class as the travelling time for my next class is too long?
- No. As per NUS policy, classes should end 30 minutes in advance to allow travelling time for the next class.