1) How do I choose the tutorial slot that I want?
You have to ballot for a tutorial class. Please refer Tutorial Balloting. (For SCALE and alumni students, a tutorial group will be pre-allocated based on your study schedule.)
2) What does "odd" and "even" weeks mean?
Please refer to the NUS Academic calendar here.
For GER1000 (5 tutorial sessions)
For GEQ1000 (5 tutorial sessions)
3) I was successfully allocated a tutorial class after the balloting round but wish to change it. How do I go about doing so?
You may do so during the Select Tutorial and the Add/Swap rounds to change your classes in ModReg, subject to availability. Details on the rounds can be found at Tutorial Balloting.
4) I requested for a swap during the Add/Swap round. How do I know if it is successful?
If ModReg does not swap your tutorial by the end of the Add/Swap round, it means your request was unsuccessful. Details on the rounds can be found at Tutorial Balloting.
5) Are the tutorials conducted in class or online?
For Semester 2020/21, all tutorials will be conducted via Zoom. Your Tutor will create and send you the zoom link.
(You may ignore Qus 6) as all classes will be conducted online)
6) I was successfully allocated a GER1000/GEQ1000 tutorial at 2-4pm at FASS but I have another class at 4-6pm at FoS. Can I change my GER1000/GEQ1000 tutorial class so I can get to class in time?
There There is no need to as classes end 30 minutes earlier to allow travelling time to the next class.