- There are a wide variety of timeslots to choose from (you may search for the modules hereat NUSMods)
- Allowed to rank up to 20 slots (1 being highest priority)
- Tutorial registration will be done in Select Tutorials Round 1 & Round 2. Please refer to ModReg Schedule.
For students from the School of Continuing and Lifelong Education (SCALE), due to the nature of the programmes, you need not select. Youwill be allocated to a tutorial group will be pre-allocated based on your study schedule.
- In Rounds 1 & 2, a quota is set for students from different Faculties and Nationalities, to ensure a diversity of students in each tutorial class.
- For Hall students, priority is given to select tutorials conducted at the hall in which they are residing.Quota is available at Tutorial Balloting reportshall of residence, subject to availability.
- Students will be divided into two groups by faculty:
- During Add/Swap round, the remaining quota for the tutorials will be merged
- Add/Swap is on first-come-first-served basis.
If ModReg does not swap your tutorial by the end of the Add/Swap round, it means your request was unsuccessful.
Students who do not secure a tutorial timeslot after all the balloting rounds are required to come down physically for a manual registration process. The details for manual registration will be communicated to students via NUS email.
Students who are not pre-allocated with any slots by the end of manual registration By the end of the Add/Swap round, you should have secured a tutorial slot.
If for any reason you have not, you may submit an appeal via Appeals/Inquiries in ModReg. This MUST be done one day after the Add/Swap round. This is to ensure you secure a tutorial slot before tutorials commence in Week 3 for GEQ1000 and GER1000.
Students who do not have a tutorial slot by the end of Week 2, will be pre-allocated a slot from what is available and on random a random basis.