For School of Continuing and Lifelong Education (SCALE) students,
Due to the nature of the Bachelor of Technology programme, a tutorial group will be pre-allocated to B.Tech students based on their study scheduleHere are some tips to Select Tutorials. You may refer to RESOURCES ON MODREG FOR STUDENTS at ModReg here for videos on these steps.
Students are to ballot for tutorial classesØThere is
- There are a wide variety of timeslots to choose from
- (you may search for the modules at NUSMods)
- Allowed to rank up to 20 slots (1 being highest priority)
- Tutorial registration will be done in Select Tutorials Round 1 & Round 2. Please refer to ModReg Schedule.
For students from the School of Continuing and Lifelong Education (SCALE), due to the nature of the programmes, you need not select. Youwill be allocated to a tutorial group based on your study schedule.
Select Tutorials Rounds 1 & 2
- In Rounds 1 & 2, a quota is set for students from different Faculties and Nationalities, to ensure a diversity of students in each tutorial class.
- For Hall students, priority is given to select tutorials conducted at the hall of residence, subject to availability.
- Students will be divided into two groups by faculty:
Science & Technology (S&T)
Humanities & Social Sciences (H&SS)
Faculty of Engineering (including Computer Eng.)
Faculty of Arts & Social Science (including Env. Geo.)
Faculty of Science (including Pharmacy & Env. Bio.)
School of Business
School of Computing
School of Design & Environment
Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music
- During Add/Swap round, the remaining quota for the tutorials will be merged
- Add/Swap is on first-come-first-served basis.
If ModReg does not swap your tutorial by the end of the Add/Swap round, it means your request was unsuccessful.
By the end of the Add/Swap round, you should have secured a tutorial slot.
If for any reason you have not, you may submit an appeal via Appeals/Inquiries in ModReg. This MUST be done one day after the Add/Swap round. This is to ensure you secure a tutorial slot before tutorials commence in Week 3 for GEQ1000 and GER1000.
Students who do not have a tutorial slot by the end of Week 2, will be pre-allocated a slot from what is available and on a random basis.