- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
- Under the new General Education (GE) Curriculum, implemented in AY2015/16, GE modules are divided into 5 pillars, namely:
- Human Cultures
- Singapore Studies
- Thinking and Expression
- Quantitative Reasoning (GER1000 is the only module offered under this pillar)
- Asking Questions (GEQ1000 is the only module offered under this pillar)
All students (except those from the Faculties of Dentistry and Law, and the School of Medicine) are required to read and pass five GE modules, one from each pillar. Students are strongly encouraged to complete the GE modules within the first two years of their candidature.
For more information regarding GE Curriculum, please refer here.
The ModReg Add/Swap round has ended. For those who have yet to secure a slot, or wish to change your slot, you may:
Things to Note:
Students who do not have a tutorial slot by the end of Week 2, will be pre-allocated a slot from what is available and on a random basis.
- ODD classes starts in Week 3 (28 January 2020 onwards)
- EVEN classes start in Week 4 (3 Feb 2020 onwards)Do ensure that you secure a tutorial slot no later than 20 Jan 2020 after the Add/Swap round.