- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
- Under the new General Education (GE) Curriculum, implemented in AY2015/16, GE modules are divided into 5 pillars, namely:
- Human Cultures
- Singapore Studies
- Thinking and Expression
- Quantitative Reasoning (GER1000 is the only module offered under this pillar)
- Asking Questions (GEQ1000 is the only module offered under this pillar)
All students (except those from the Faculties of Dentistry and Law, and the School of Medicine) are required to read and pass five GE modules, one from each pillar. Students are strongly encouraged to complete the GE modules within the first two years of their candidature.
For more information regarding GE Curriculum, please refer here.
Application of Review of Exam Results : AY2019/2020 Semester 1
If you wish to apply for review of examination results for: GEQ1000 and GER1000/ GER1000H
Closing Date: 30 December 2019, 6pm
Email: GEQ1000: The ModReg Add/Swap round has ended. For those who have yet to secure a slot, or wish to change your slot, you may:
Required documents: Completed form (refer to Exam Directory)
Payment: $10, Cash Only - this is required for the request to be processed. We will contact you to collect payment when your application is received.
Things to Note:
Students who do not have a tutorial slot by the end of Week 2, will be pre-allocated a slot from what is available and on a random basis.
- ODD classes starts in Week 3 (28 January 2020 onwards)
- EVEN classes start in Week 4 (3 Feb 2020 onwards)