- Login to Turnitin using NUSNET credentials has been disabled as of 15 December 2016. This is Turnitin's decision, not CIT's.
- If you have:
you already have a Turnitin account with your NUSNET email as your username and a system-assigned random password.
- used Turnitin directly before December 2016 or
- ever used Turnitin via LumiNUS or IVLE,
- These instructions are applicable only to Turnitin users who need to access Turnitin directly.
If you only use Turnitin via IVLE Files (Workbin)via LumiNUS, these instructions do not apply to you.
- Instructors and students using Turnitin directly, do note the new account creation and submission process for students.