- Please ensure you have a computer with a microphone.
- You can read about Ink2Go here: cit.nus.edu.sg/ink2go/
- Download the Ink2Go software:
- Read the Ink2Go help guide:
- Install ink2go.
RECORDING YOUR PRESENTATION
- Ready your presentation material.
- Launch Ink2Go.
- Click on the Record icon in the Ink2Go toolbar.
- Select a location to save your Presentation Video.
- Start recording your video Presentation.
- Click on the Stop icon in the Ink2Go toolbar to save your Presentation when you are done.
SUBMITTING YOUR INK2GO VIDEO TO IVLE WORKBINLumiNUS Files
- Go to IVLE WorkbinLumiNUS Files, click on Student Submission (or equivalent subjected to your lecturer's decision on what he/she wish to call the submission folder).
- Click Upload Files.