Step 1. Login at https://www.polleverywhere.com - use your NUS email address and password.
Step 2. Click Create or the + button In the main page, click Create from the left bar to start creating questions.
Tips: Newly created poll will be put under Ungrouped Default. You may want to group questions that belong to the same session so that the setting and report can be set and generated together.
- Select your group of questions.
- Click Edit.
- On Who can participate? option, set it to Restrict to registered participants only.
- Click Apply.
Step 4. Do either one of the following:
- Select your group of question.
- Click the grey Report button on top.
- Most instructor find the Gradebook report type to be useful.
- If the questions can be graded, the grade will be automatically calculated.
- This report also presents the participation percentage, which is how many question questions the participants answer out of the total number of questionquestions.
- Export the excel file by clicking the Download button on the right hand panel.