- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
- Under the new General Education (GE) Curriculum, implemented in AY2015/16, GE modules are divided into 5 pillars, namely:
- Human Cultures
- Singapore Studies
- Thinking and Expression
- Quantitative Reasoning (GER1000 is the only module offered under this pillar)
- Asking Questions (GEQ1000 is the only module offered under this pillar)
For more information regarding GE Curriculum, please refer here.
The ModReg Add/Swap round has ended. For those who have yet to secure a slot, or wish to change your slot, you may:
Things to Note:
Students who do not have a tutorial slot by the end of Week 2, will be pre-allocated a slot from what is available and on a random basis.
- ODD classes starts in Week 3 (28 January 2020 onwards)
- EVEN classes start in Week 4 (3 Feb 2020 onwards)Do ensure that you secure a tutorial slot no later than 20 Jan 2020 after the Add/Swap round.