1) How do I choose the tutorial slot that I want?
You have to ballot for a tutorial class. Please refer Tutorial Balloting. (For SCALE and alumni students, a tutorial group will be pre-allocated based on your study schedule.)
2) What does "odd" and "even" weeks mean?
Please refer to the NUS Academic calendar here.
For GER1000 (6 tutorial sessions)
For GEQ1000 (5 tutorial sessions)
3) I was successfully allocated a tutorial class after the balloting round but wish to change it. How do I go about doing so?
You may do so during the Select Tutorial and the Add/Swap rounds to swap to change your classes in ModReg. You may refer to the CORS Briefing Slides for Freshmen, subject to availability. Details on the rounds can be found at Tutorial Balloting.
4) I requested for a swap during the Add/Drop/Swap Periodround. How do I know if it is successful?
You may refer to the CORS Briefing Slides for Freshmen on how to add/swap your tutorial slot. If CORS If ModReg does not swap your tutorial by the end of the Add/Drop/Swap Periodround, it means your swap request was unsuccessful. Details on the rounds can be found at Tutorial Balloting.
5) The Add/Drop/Swap Period is over. I was successfully allocated a GER1000/GEQ1000 tutorial class at 2-4pm at FASS but I have another class 4at 4-6pm at FoS. Can I change my GER1000/GEQ1000 tutorial class as the travelling time for my next class is too long?No. As per NUS policy, classes should end 30 minutes in advance so I can get to class in time?
There is no need to as classes end 30 minutes earlier to allow travelling time for to the next class.