For those use web lectures who are not ready to move to LumiNUS, you :
- You will need to:
- create your module in IVLE, if you have not done so already. Include all the tools you will normally use.
- Create your module in LumiNUS.
- You need not re-create everything. The module on LumiNUS exists solely for Web Lectures.
- Hide all the tools except Web Lecture.
- Request for Web Lecture recording as per normal.
- Copy the Web Lectures URL for the module from LumiNUS and paste the URL in IVLE's weblinks (or another location in IVLE where students can access it).
- request for Web Lecture recording as per normal.
- The Web Lecture team will:
- create the module and the Web Lecture tool in LumiNUS for you.
- create a Multimedia link in your module in IVLE so that your students can access the Web Lectures in LumiNUS.
- You will then need to:
- instruct your students to access the Web Lectures for the module in Multimedia.
- You need not go into LumiNUS unless you want to change the Web Lecture settings. The default it auto-publish and not-downloadable.
I want to use existing web lectures, can I do so?