Are there any tools in IVLE that will not be available in LumiNUS?
Guest Accounts (gst)
Starting from 9th July, LumiNUS no longer issue and support guest (gst) accounts. In future, adding of nonNon-NUS users will be login via their social media account or create a new password sign up.
- Active (not expired) gstxxx accounts with non-NUS email will be migrated.
The existing password is no longer valid. Please login via the social media login which is tied to the personal email, or create a new password sign-up.
For details, refer to Change in login for migrated guest (gst) accounts.
- Gstxxx accounts with NUS email will not be migrated.
Please login using your NUS credential instead.
- Multiple gstxxx accounts with the same non-NUS email addresses will not be migrated.
- When adding a non-NUS user as a student into a module, you can simply add in the personal email address. An invitation will be sent to the user. The user will need to login into LumiNUS for the first time in order to activate the account.
- For details, refer to Add non-NUS student into the module.
We have sent emails to the affected accounts.