1) How do I choose the tutorial slot that I want?
2) What does "odd" and "even" weeks mean?
Please refer to the NUS Academic calendar here.
For GER1000 (6 tutorial sessions)
For GEQ1000 (5 tutorial sessions)
3) I was successfully allocated a tutorial class after the balloting round but wish to change it. How do I go about doing so?
Please wait for You may do so during the Select Tutorial and the Add/Drop/Swap Period Swap rounds to swap your classes via CORSin ModReg. You may refer to the CORS Briefing Slides for Freshmen.
4) I requested for a swap during the Add/Drop/Swap Period. How do I know if it is successful?
You may refer to the CORS Briefing Slides for Freshmen on how to add/swap your tutorial slot. If CORS does not swap your tutorial by the end of the Add/Drop/Swap Period, it means your swap request was unsuccessful.
5) The Add/Drop/Swap Period is over. I was successfully allocated a GER1000/GEQ1000 tutorial class 2-4pm at FASS but I have another class 4-6pm at FoS. Can I change my GER1000/GEQ1000 tutorial class as the travelling time for my next class is too long?
No. As per NUS policy, classes should end 30 minutes in advance to allow travelling time for the next class.