|Table of Contents|
Quick Submit Activation
Quick Submit activation need only be done once.
On the top horizontal menu bar, click your name.
On the User Information/Account Settings page:
- Select Yes for Activate quick submit.
- Select a Secret question for your account security. Make sure it is something consistent that you can remember.
- Type the Question answer for your Secret question.
- Click Submit.
You should see the message "Your user information has been saved". You will also see a new tab - Quick Submit.
Using Quick Submit
Log in to Turnitin if you have not done so.
Click the Quick Submit tab.
If you do not see the Quick Submit tab, please activate Quick Submit in your account first.
Check the desired database search options. Click Submit.
On the File Upload page:
- Type the First name of the student whose paper you are checking.
- Type the Last name of the student whose paper you are checking.
- Type the Submission title.
- Click Choose from this computer.
- Select the file to be uploaded, click Open. You will see the file name listed when successfully uploaded.
- Click Upload.
The file preview will be generated. Click Confirm, if this is the correct paper.
You will see a submission is complete message. You can Go to the assignment inbox or Submit another file.
Once the originality report is generated, you can see it on the Quick Submit tab.
Click the percentage to see the paper's Originality Report.