- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
What is TeamUp?
TeamUp is a team communication service provided by Mattermost hosted by CIT which allows all team communication to be in one place, easy-to-use, searchable and accessible anywhere. With this you can share messages and files across phones and PCs, with archiving and instant search. Click this link to get started
How can I access TeamUp?
TeamUp is available on all platforms and on the web.
Click this link to get started on the web and create teams. Login using your NUSnet ID and password.
- Official iOS app by Mattermost
- Official Android app by Mattermost
- Desktop Clients: Win-64, Win-32, OS X, Linux-64, Linux 32 apps by yuya-oc
How is a team organized?
Channels – Create open channels by project, topic, or team to share conversations with anyone in the organization.
Private Messages – Message colleagues directly to discuss topics one-on-one.
Private Groups – Create private groups to discuss sensitive information. No one knows about or can join closed channels without an invitation.
What are the features available?
- Send messages and comments across public, private and 1-1 channels
- Personalize notifications for unreads and mentions by source
- Share files and images internally and externally
Drag, drop and tap to share files
Easy upload – Have all your files for business (PDFs, documents and spreadsheets) and media (images, audio and video) available over phones and PCs
Share with anyone – It’s easy to precisely permission file sharing to colleagues and groups within your organization as well as externally
Tag and Search – Organize files by tags to recall them quickly and search for files by channel, sender, date and other attributes.
- Search public and private channels for historical messages and comments
- View recent mentions of your name, username, nickname, and custom search terms
How do I invite users into my team?
After you have logged in, click on the 3 dots Menu and you should see 2 options:
- Get Team Invite Link: Copy the team invite link from here and email it to other users to join.
- Invite New Member: Put in the email and other details of the user and invite.
Please note that you can only invite users with valid NUSnet ID's