- Use the Lecture Theatre (LT) or Seminar Room microphone so that audio can be captured.
Use PowerPoint Slide size 16:9 for best effect.
Click Design Tab, Select Slide Size and choose Widescreen 16:9 at the drop down list
Slide Size 16:9 Slide Size 4:3
- Avoid using laser pointers as they cannot be captured clearly on camera. Use the mouse instead.
- DO NOT switch OFF all lights. Leave some lights ON for better video recording.
- Ensure the course module has been created in LumiNUS for publishing.
- Show the title of the lecture in the first slide for meaningful naming of the video in LumiNUS.
- Use the LT/Seminar Room computer for presentation as it is configured for recording.
Visit the Webcast Service Desk (NUSNET login required) if you wish to configure your notebook for recording.