As mentioned during the Panopto Video Settings, the Panopto recorded files can be encoded into a variety of Panopto MP4 podcast to allow user to download and keep a copy of the video or use the podcast downloaded to upload to other video content server.
The screen below shows the output section for the video setting and you can see the types of MP4 video podcast that Panopto is able to encode in it's recorded lectures/videos in.
1) Primary Video Only: This video MP4 podcast will only display the Primary Video as indicated on the picture above.
2) Secondary Video Only: This video MP4 podcast will only display the Secondary Video as indicated on the picture above.
3) Picture-in-Picture: This video MP4 podcast will display bother Secondary and Primary video with the Primary video located on the corner as shown below.
4) Side-by-Side: This video MP4 podcast will display the Primary and Secondary video side by side as shown below.
5) Tile All Streams: This video MP4 podcast will divide the different sources of videos used and split the video sources evenly in the encoded MP4 podcast as shown below.