- Your Turnitin account is separate from your NUSNET account.
- Resetting your Turnitin password does not affect your NUSNET password.
- DO NOT reuse your NUSNET password for your Turnitin account.
You need to provide your NUS email address and your last name.
- The NUS Turnitin Administrator does not know nor has access to individual account information in Turnitin.
As your last name is system-assigned, your actual last name likely does not tally with the last name in your Turnitin account.
Try the following, in this order:
- Your NUSNET ID e.g. citabc or e0123456
- Your NUSNET email address
- Your friendly-mail alias
- Everything after the first word in your name as in your staff or matriculation card.
|IVLE Display Name||First name in Turnitin||Last name in Turnitin|
|TAN AH KOW||TAN||AH KOW|
|JOHN LIM AH SENG||JOHN||LIM AH SENG|
|LEE AH MUI ANNE||LEE||AH MUI ANNE|
|MOHD ALI BIN MOHD RAFI||MOHD||ALI BIN MOHD RAFI|
|SITI BINTE ABU BAKAR||SITI||BINTE ABU BAKAR|
|GOPAL S/O MUTHUSAMY||GOPAL||S/O MUTHUSAMY|
|POOJA D/O N SIVAKUMAR||POOJA||D/O N SIVAKUMAR|
|JAMES ALAN P SMITH||JAMES||ALAN P SMITH|
|JACKSON JILL MARGARET||JACKSON||JILL MARGARET|
You may have to try several variations to retrieve your Turnitin password
If you have tried all possible variations of your name and you have a friendly-mail email, try the friendly-mail instead.
Once you have reset your password, login at turnitin.com.