Scheduled meeting (Outside a Team)
- Go to Calendar
- Enter title of meeting and add required attendees. If anyone is an optional attendee, select Optional instead.
Enter the NUSNET User ID to search for any staff or students in NUS.
Sharing the meeting link
If you would like to generate a meeting link for distributing without the calendar invite, add at least 1 attendee.
After saving, open this meeting event again to copy the meeting link.
Invite people outside NUS
Teams lets you invite people outside your organization, including those who don't have a Teams license.
- Type the person's full email address (ex: Joe@example.com).
- Select Invite ______________.
Guests can join Teams meetings on a browser (Edge or Chrome) without downloading the desktop app or login.
- Type in details or instructions for your meeting, and click Save.
- Attendees will receive an email with a "Join Microsoft Teams Meeting" link in a calendar invite.
Channel meeting (Within a Team)
You may assign the meeting to one of your Team's standard channel, without inviting members one by one.
All the members in the team will receive an email with a "Join Meeting" link in a calendar invite.