The existing Turnitin report will change soon for instructors and students.
This affects all Turnitin users in NUS, including those using Turnitin via IVLE.
The new report layout, Turnitin Feedback Studio, offers the existing functionalities of Turnitin, but in a simplified, more intuitive interface.
Feedback Studio will be introduced in two phases:
- Recess Week AY16/17 Sem 2:
Feedback Studio will be enabled. You will be able to toggle between Feedback Studio and Classic view.
- Friday 21 July 2017
Feedback Studio will be mandatory for all users. Classic view will be removed. If you were on Classic view, you will be switched to Feedback Studio.
Once activated, you can expect to see a new interface when you view papers in Turnitin. Your students will also experience this new interface when viewing Similarity Reports and receiving feedback.
Watch the WALKTHROUGH
Video not visible? Access it here.
Try the DEMO
What does Feedback Studio look like? Experiment with the demo.
Access the DOCUMENTATION
- For Turnitin via IVLE, you can switch between views on the document viewer.
- For Turnitin direct, you can also switch between views in the user info settings. Please refer to the respective links below.
- Enabling and disabling Feedback Studio (from Recess Week to Fri 21 Jul 2017)
- Viewing the similarity report