Cloud Room Connector:
Cloud Room Connector runs in Zoom (public cloud) and allows internal and external H.323/SIP devices to connect to a Zoom meeting.
Call Out - Calling a H.323/SIP Device from a Zoom Meeting
- Launch and Start the Zoom Meeting.
- On the Zoom Host Control click on Invite.
- From the pop-up window, click Invite a Room System.
- Choose the Call Out tab.
- Type in the IP address of the H.323 device you're calling.
Or type in E.164 number of SIP Device.
- Select H.323 or SIP.
- Click on Call.
Dial In - Calling into a Zoom Meeting from a H.323 Device
Dial to Cloud Connector IP Address from your H.323 device. For Singapore it's 18.104.22.168.
Cloud Connector IP Address
(Hong Kong SAR)
- On the Room Connector welcome screen, type in the Meeting ID number (without the "dashes"), followed by passcode.
Dial In - Calling into a Zoom Meeting from a SIP Device
A SIP domain is a DNS hostname that can accept SIP traffic for your Zoom meeting. If you make a SIP request using SIP domain, such as sip:email@example.com , it will route to Zoom meeting service.
- Getting started with the SIP/H323 Room Connector
- New Updates for the Cloud Room Connector
- Supported Devices, Protocols and Codecs