To add in Automatic Speech Recognition caption to your video, you may follow this steps:
- Select the video you wish to add in caption and click on "Edit".
- Under caption, select "Import automatic caption". You may notice that the caption might not be accurate. Do not worry about this.
- Once done, click on "Publish".
- Go to setting>captions and select "Download file".
- You may delete away the caption generated by clicking "Delete Captions"
- Open up the downloaded file using notepad and edit the text accordingly based on the timestamp provided. Save your file as the same extension e.g. "sample.ashx"
- Re-upload the document again by selecting browse and click "Upload Caption".
- Once the processing is done, you will be able to see the caption on your video.