- Go to https://login.microsoftonline.com/
- Key in your NUS email, after which you will be re-directed to the login page where you enter your user ID and password.
- Select Video from the service
Create a Channel
- In Office 365 video, on the top navigation bar, choose channel, and click on + New Channel
Uploading a video
- As long as you have channel owner or editor permission for a channel, you can upload a video to it from anywhere within Office 365 Video.
- In Office 365 Video, on the top navigation bar, choose Upload.
- Select the channel to which you want to upload the video. If you're already in a channel, the name of that channel will be selected as the default. To upload your video to a different channel, just select the channel name from the drop-down list.
- To upload the video, you may do one of the following:
Drag a file to the box labeled Select videos to upload or drag files here.
Click in the box labeled Select videos to upload or drag files here, select a video in the Choose File to Upload dialog box, and then choose Open.
- The video will start to upload.